Immerse Your Senses in the World of Tea
Price ¥27,500 (including tax)
Location Shizuoka-city Shizuoka Japan
Availability Weekdays Start at 2PM
-Japanese multi-course meal with authentic Japanese tea
-Matcha calligraphy experience
If you are looking for authentic green tea, Shizuoka prefecture is the place to be Green tea is one of its local specialties! Now we offer the ”Tea pairing” plan which is a new way to enjoy green tea. Immerse yourself in Japanese culture!
- The green tea specialist called Chashi ” provides you with very authentic and fragrant Japanese green teas while you enjoy a gorgeous Japanese multi course meal.
- After tea pairing, you can try Matcha calligraphy.
What’s tea pairing?
Tea pairing offers a superb combination of green tea and authentic Japanese cuisine. You can enjoy a Japanese multi-course meal at the Japanese restaurant “Kakuyabessho”. The tea specialist called “Chashi” makes several kinds of teas for you that go well with the dishes while you enjoy the dishes. You will be amazed by authentic Japanese teas and delicious cuisine.
What’s Matcha calligraphy®?
Matcha calligraphy is a new type of calligraphy developed by Japanese calligrapher Shoran.
It uses powdered green tea solution using water.
First, you will learn essential calligraphy knowledge and by watching the demonstration, you pick up basic techniques from the instructor. The subtle scent of Matcha relaxes you.
・We have a four person minimum. Please apply with more than 4 people.
・It will be held only weekdays 2PM to 5PM.
[Address] 1-15, Shichiken-cho, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka city, Shizuoka Pref.
[Address] 3-11-1 Kusanagi, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka city, Shizuoka Pref.
[Contact] Tel : +81 54-347-2511 Email : email@example.com
A cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations made within 20 days.
- Cancellation 20-10 Days prior to the scheduled date: 20 % of the total cost.
- Cancellation 9-2 Days prior to the scheduled date: 30 % of the total cost.
- Cancellation on the previous day: 50 % of the total cost.
- Cancellation on the day or no-show： 100 % of the total cost.