E-bike tour of a tea plantation grown in a mid-mountainous area.
Price ¥16,500~* (including tax)
*depends on the number of people
Location Shizuoka-city Shizuoka
Availability Weekdays Start at 9:00AM – 0:00PM
Tea Tasting Experience, Bicycle rental, bicycle helmet rental.
- The trail climbs gently along the Okitsu River and continues through hilly terrain with tea gardens and bamboo forests.
- Morning and evening fog moistens the air and moderately blocks sunlight, resulting in the experience of Ryokochi tea, which is high in flavor and has a soft, fresh aroma.
- Green 8 Café offers more than 30 varieties of tea, including Ryogochi’s specialty “Asamushicha” tea, the increasingly popular “Japanese black tea” and deep steamed tea.
- At Marujyo Murakami Farm, you will receive tea grown in a mountainous area at an altitude of 300 to 350 meters, in a tea garden overlooking Mt. Fuji, with a homemade blend of mainly organic fertilizers and minimal use of agricultural chemicals.
Local Tea Experince
Green 8 Cafe
Green 8 Café, run by a young generation of tea farmers, boasts a variety of 30 different types of tea. All teas are finished to the highest standards. After ordering at the café, designed with recycled materials, furniture, and driftwood, visitors take a short walk to a private terrace in the middle of a tea plantation where tea is harvested. The freshness of the tea aroma in the air and the refreshing and refreshing environment is truly amazing. Perfect for a quick break from the sun with a delicious iced tea in the summer!
[Address] 349-4 Wadashima, Shimizu ward, Shizuoka city, Shizuoka
Marujyo Murakami Farm
The tea garden is located in the mountains of Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka City, famous for Chibimaruko-chan. On a clear day, Shimizu Port can be seen to the right and Mt. Fuji can be seen in front of it as if floating in a sea of clouds. Murakami Farm is committed to tea production with sincerity and without compromise. The sencha tea has been taught by the previous generation and the basic philosophy of the tea brewery has been followed to the letter, resulting in a taste and quality that has won the Shizuoka Prefecture Governor’s Award and other prizes. Every year, he works on new trials and research of Japanese black tea, and in 2017, he was awarded the Japanese Tea Award Jury’s Encouragement Prize (black tea post-fermentation tea category) for his solid skills.
[Address] 1050 Yoshiwara, Shimizu ward, Shizuoka city, Shizuoka
・We have a four person minimum. Please apply with more than 4 people.
・It will be held only weekdays 9:00AM – 0:00PM.
[Address] 3-11-1 Kusanagi, Shimizu-ku, Shizuoka city, Shizuoka Pref.
Tel : +81 54-347-2511
10:00AM – 5:00PM ( JST )
Email : email@example.com
A cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations made within 20 days.
- Cancellation 20-10 Days prior to the scheduled date: 20 % of the total cost.
- Cancellation 9-2 Days prior to the scheduled date: 30 % of the total cost.
- Cancellation on the previous day: 50 % of the total cost.
- Cancellation on the day or no-show： 100 % of the total cost.